Rent a property
You have seen one or several residential properties on our website which seem to match with your criteria. You would like more information and perhaps make a viewing appointment.
How does this work and what do you have to do?
- You respond online or call or visit our office to express your interest;
- You provide us basic information that we judge;
- If the result of the scan of your information is positive we plan a viewing;
- We arrange access to the property / properties in question, so you may view the property (one viewing per property);
- In case of interest please send us a full proposal under what conditions you would like to rent the property;
- In case agreement for the conditions is reached, we conduct an inventory and check on the details you provide with respect to authenticity and creditworthiness, such as income details, ID and/or references from current/previous landlords;
- After the preparation of the tenancy agreement we will offer this to you for inspection and signing;
- After signing of the tenancy agreement by the landlord, we will check all signed documents and send them to you;
- You will receive an inspection report at the check in of the rented property and afterwards we will send you digital inspection pictures;
- The rights and obligations of a tenant are extensive. Information about things like maintenance of the property, service costs, rent legislation, subletting and much more can be found on this government page.
Required documents when renting a property:
- Original and valid ID;
- Original proof of your financial situation, i.e. an employment contract, recent salary statements and/or a recent employer statement. If you have your own business, you must provide a recent and original extract from the Chamber of Commerce and an original auditor's report;
- An original reference from your current landlord may also be required.
Our general terms and conditions apply to all Interhouse Huur- en Verhuurprofessionals® activities.
We are open!
1058 JR Amsterdam
T +31 (0) 20 845 05 27
Monday till Friday
09:00 - 17:30
Outside these times by appointment